See list of President Paul Biya’s partial cabinet reshuffle. Unlike expected, the appointments are shocking to Cameroonians.
Here are the changes made:
- Issa Tchiroma, former communication minister was appointed to Vocational Training.
- Jean de Dieu Momo appointed Minister Delegate at the Ministry of Justice
- Rene Emmanuel Sadi, replaced Issa Tchiroma as minister of Communication
- Paul Goghomu and Ndong Benoit- Minister of Special Duties
- Narcisse Mouelle, former minister of culture was taken to the ministry of Sports
- Bidoung Mkpatt, former sports minister was appointed to head the ministry of Culture
- Talba Malla, former SONARA manager was sent to head Public Contracts.
- Mayor Ketcha Celestine, mayor of Bangante was made Minister of Urban Development and Housing.
- Mbarobi Gabriel appointed Minister of Agriculture
- Henri Eyebe Ayissi, from Agriculture to State Properties
- Laurent Serge Etoundi Ngoa made Minister of Basic Education
- Ndocke Gabriel sent to head Mines, Industry and Tech Development
- Bassiliken III Achille to head Small and Medium Size Enterprises
- Manaoda Malaschi to lead Public Health
- Njoya Zachario, Minister Delegate at Ministry of Transport
- Jacques fame Ndongo at Minister of State and Higher Education