SDF has just written her latest decision on school resumption as far as the anglophone crises is concerned
Hear her write:
The body disclosed that no schools will resume in the Anglophone regions. This decision was taken by the leading executives of the national party this Saturday, August 5.
- Resolve the issues presented by the Anglophone teachers subsystem of Education.
- Release the people who are incarcerated in relation to the crisis.
- Demilitarized the North West and South West Regions.
- Make possible the unconditional return of teachers, lawyers and others who have fled the Country as a result of the crisis.
- Stop further arbitrary arrest and harassment in the North West and South West Regions.
These among other intriguing points was penned in a communiqué recently released.
But would their combine position change anything?
A question that would only be answered in the days ahead. Hears to the ground!