Defang Insurance School, DIS is founded by Mrs. Elizabeth A. Nkemngu (B. Ed, London, M.Sc, University of Southern California), publisher of 5 books on Nursery Education in Cameroon, National Insurance School Inspector since 1987 and well known educationalist.
The School’s Mission statement is to ensure that all children attain:
- A high level of moral rectitude
- A high level of academic excellence
- Develop interest in the Arts, Sciences and critical thinking skills
- Become responsible citizens in the community
This is why you should choose DIS:
- We offer education in Anglo-Saxon tradition
- We create a vibrant community in which all our children will excel
- High standards are achieved and sustained
- Very accessible and conducive study environment
- An ultra-modern computer laboratory
- We acknowledge God as our creator
- A good library
- A place for success
Admission is opened to Nursery I and II (85,000FCFA including registration and feeding) and Primary I – VI (70,000FCFA including registration).
A Booklist will be given after registration and fees can be paid in installments.
DIS Tiko also offers a special fee reduction for parents with 3 or more children.
Extra classes, computer courses, excursions and feasts would be organized and supported by school authority.
DIS has qualified, experienced, efficient, happy, God-fearing and devoted staff.
Contacts: 679-704-274 / 683-716-417 / 677-569-097